RESULTS AND DISSEMINATION
The project promotes research and education in the field of environmental protection with beneficial consequences on the sustainable use of copper deposits.
The main results belong to the following categories:
- 6885 directly receivers of informative materials, participants to Training Sessions ;
- 28500 persons indirectly informed (via the website, Facebook profiles, newspapers, TV/radio) on the potential of environmental resources and the benefits of environmental protection;
- Purchasing of 3 new instruments for scientific research in the field of cross border services for environmental protection,
- 1 knowledge base as a monitoring system established in the field of environmental protection,
- 2 scientific studies in the field of environmental protection
- 91 participants to capacity building initiatives involved in some training sessions and being recipients of the 2 scientific studies.