Management activities of the project:
1. Organization of work spaces and work plans.
2. Organization of working meetings.
3.Communication and exchange of scientific information between partners.
4. Organizing events on promoting and advertising the project.
5. Coordination of acquisition.
6. Organizing training and research activities (especially for young people).
7. Organizing domestic and foreign scientific trips of the project.
8. Organization of scientific events.
9. Other activities designed to ensure the best conditions for achieving the project objectives: implementation strategy, implementation schedule, organizational structure, funds flow system, monitoring and evaluation system, financial and economic analyses, environmental assessment, social assessment, risks