Results obtained » Results obtained by activities | A5.Ecological and ecotoxicological studies (fauna and flora) of studied water streams
Ecological and ecotoxicological studies (fauna and flora) of studied water streams:
1. Collecting biological (flora, fauna) and soil samples from Borski and Caras-Severin areas.
2. Assessing the status of pollution based on the analysis of biological samples collected on the spot.
3. Biological analysis of soil samples.
4. Mapping of the studied areas based on the biological and geological analysis.
5. Ecotoxicological studies on water samples using various model organisms.
6. Inclusion of the results in the databases of the project.
7. Establish guidelines for future similar studies.