Ecological and ecotoxicological studies (fauna and flora) of studied water streams:
1. Collecting biological (flora, fauna) and soil samples from Borski and Caras-Severin areas.
2. Assessing the status of pollution based on the analysis of biological samples collected on the spot.
3. Biological analysis of soil samples.
4. Mapping of the studied areas based on the biological and geological analysis.
5. Ecotoxicological studies on water samples using various model organisms.
6. Inclusion of the results in the databases of the project.
7. Establish guidelines for future similar studies.
The activity responds to all the objectives, but especially to: 2. To evaluate by comparison the state of pollution of a river from Borski area in which mining wastewater is discharged with that of a river from Caras-Severin County and 3. To research non-conventional methods for the remediation of wastewater from mining exploitations of non-ferrous metals. Both partners are responsible, the activity is realized with the funds from both partners.
Coordinator of the Biology team:
Dr. Ioan DUMA
Coordinator of the Geography team:
drd. Ionut Dan ZISU
Coordinator of the Consultants team:
Dr. Stela URUIOC
|Home | Despre noi | Hartă site|