Periodical physicochemical analysis of water samples from established points:
1. Sampling of water from fixed points on the river polluted area Borski.
2. Sampling of water from fixed points on a river from Caras-Severin County.
3. Physicochemical analysis in laboratories from Timisoara (especially organic pollutants) and Bor (especially inorganic pollutants - heavy metals) of water samples.
4. Setting pollution profiles depending on the season when the samples were collected.
5. Creation of databases with results.
6. Establishing a model for network members to follow in evaluating the state of pollution in the other areas.
The activity responds to all the objectives, but especially to: 2. To evaluate by comparison the state of pollution of a river from Borski area in which mining wastewater is discharged with that of a river from Caras-Severin County and 3. To research non-conventional methods for the remediation of wastewater from mining exploitations of non-ferrous metals. Both partners are responsible, the activity is realized with the funds from both partners.
Coordinator of the team of researchers and chemists: Dr. Dana VLASCICI
|Home | Despre noi | Hartă site|