1. Creating the image logo of the project.
2. Promotional materials: flyers, leaflets, posters, banners.
3. Launching the public promotion of the project - to increase the visibility of the project among the educational institutions, public and media.
4. Press conferences, press releases, press communications, press and radio advertising.
5. Web site will be dedicated to this project.
6. A special Gala will be held at the end of the project for advertising the project with press communication, media advertising, press conference.
7. Actions of the media campaign will be also covered in other activities (in the scientific conferences where the members of the project will participate, in all published articles or books, mentions that the project is the source of funding will be made).
The activity responds to the objectives: 1. To establish an advanced research network in the field of environmental protection,and 4. To increase the visibility of the network at European level through actions of dissemination of the results obtained. Both partners are responsible and the activity is realized with the funds from both partners
(i) receivers of the promotional materials
(ii) readers of the newspapers in which the press communications will be published
(iii) radio advertising
(iv) website visitors
(i) 720 people that will receive flyers and leaflets
(ii) approximately 10.000 readers
(iii) approximately 50% of the population from the considered regions
(iv) approximately 5.000 visitors
|Common activities to publish scientific papers||The scientists that consult the journals in which the papers will be published and the users of the databases that embed these journals.||The financial support will be acknowledged in the scientific papers and thus the project will be indirectly advertised. Even though it is difficult to quantify the number of readers of these scientific papers, we envisage a number of at least 5.000 people that will access these articles in the next 10 years.|
|Scientific conference on environmental protection, with international participation||The participants at the conference.||At least 50 researchers from different Romanian and Serbian national institutions and from other countries as well.|
Team responsable for this activity:
Dr. Laura PITULICE
Dr. Nicoleta FILIMON
drd. Alina SATMARI
drd. Marius LAZEA